St. Andrews of Miramar Condominium, located at 12100 St. Andrews Place, Miramar, Florida 33025, was built by St. Andrews Developers, LLP in 1996.
The Final Certificate of Occupancy was filed in January 9, 1997.
St. Andrews of Miramar Condominium contains 13 residential buildings having a total of 332 residential units, and one clubhouse.
The total plot size is 23.5 acres.
The Condominium has the following facilities:
|FACILITY||LOCATION||APPROX. SIZE||APPROX. CAPACITY|
|Raquetball Court||Clubhouse||850 sq.ft.||4 persons|
|Tennis Court||at Property||7425 sq.ft.||8 persons|
|Volleyball Court||at Property||1800 sq.ft.||10 persons|
|Playground||at Property||1800 sq.ft.||10 persons|
|Gazebo||by Pool||400 sq.ft.||8 persons|
|Clubhouse||at Property||5500 sq.ft.||110 persons|
|Office||Clubhouse||625 sq.ft.||10 persons|
|Pool||Pool Deck||1800 sq.ft.||49 persons|
|Spa||Pool Deck||100 sq.ft.||6 persons|
|Pool Deck||by Clubhouse||1500 sq.ft.||30 persons|
|Gym||Clubhouse||505 sq.ft.||10 persons|
In addition to the above, the property has an interior lake adorned by three fountains.